How can we help you plan your hunt?
Full-Day Deer Hunt Without Lodging
Call for prices.
Arrive at the Lodge at 5:30 a.m. for the morning hunt. A continental breakfast is provided. Your guide will take you to your stand and pick you up for lunch at the Lodge. After a short break, your guide will take you to your afternoon stand. We scout the country daily to make sure you’re on a “hot” stand.
- Full-day deer hunt
- Jeep and plantation trailer hunts available upon request
- Continental breakfast, lunch
- Transportation to and from the Memphis Airport
- Overnight accommodations for non-hunters
- Gun rental
- Gun shells and hunting/sporting clothes available for purchase
- Hunting license available for purchase if needed
Deposits and Payment
A $200 deposit per hunter is required at the time of booking. Payment of balance is due upon departure. Cash, personal, or business checks, along with major credit cards, are accepted for payment. In the event you would have to cancel your booking date, we must have a 15-DAY NOTICE in advance. We will be glad to work with you to reschedule to other available times to protect your deposit. Rescheduling must be done during the same season the hunt is booked.
Gratuities are appreciated and at the discretion of our guests.