How can we help you plan your hunt?
Full-Day Quail Hunt With Lodging and Meals
Call for prices.
Arrive at Fitch Farms Galena Plantation Lodge the afternoon before your hunt. Check-in time is 4:30 p.m. When you arrive, enjoy cocktails and a scrumptious gourmet dinner of your choice. Doubled sautéed quail, succulent prime rib, and smoked duck are just a few of the available entrées. Following dinner, retire to one of our lodging facilities for a restful evening.
Upon awakening, it’s back to the lodge for a hearty breakfast at 8 a.m. followed by a round of clays at the Wobble trap; then, depart at 9 a.m. for your morning hunt. After your morning hunt, you’ll come back to the lodge for a noontime plantation feast with a touch of the wild. At 2 p.m., your guide will take you on an exciting afternoon hunt. When the day is complete, you’ll enjoy cordials and hors d’ oeuvres while your birds are cleaned and packed for your departure.
- Full-day quail hunt with guide and dogs
- Horses or mule-drawn wagon; Jeep and plantation trailer hunts are available upon request
- Overnight lodging
- Three meals, cocktails, hors d’oeuvres
- Six-stand Wobble trap, simulating all types and angles of wild game in flight
- 12-bird privilege (cleaned and packed)
- Transportation to and from the Memphis Airport
- Overnight accommodations for non-hunters
- Gun rental
- Gun shells and hunting/sporting clothes available for purchase
- Hunting license available for purchase
Deposits and Payment
A $200 deposit per hunter is required at the time of booking. Payment of balance is due upon departure. Cash, personal, or business checks, along with major credit cards, are accepted for payment. In the event you would have to cancel your booking date, we must have a 15-DAY NOTICE in advance. We will be glad to work with you to reschedule to other available times to protect your deposit. Rescheduling must be done during the same season the hunt is booked.
Gratuities are appreciated and at the discretion of our guests.