How can we help you plan your hunt?
Full-Day Quail Hunt With Lodging / No Meals
Call for prices.
Arrive at the Lodge at 5 p.m. the night before your hunt, and retire to one of our lodging facilities for a restful evening. Upon awakening, everyone meets back at the Lodge at 8 a.m. for the morning hunt. There will be a two-hour midday break followed by an afternoon hunt. Once you arrive back at the Lodge, your birds will be cleaned and packed for your departure. In this package, meals are not included. Each cabin has a fully equipped kitchen for your convenience.
- Full-day quail hunt with guide and dogs
- Horses or mule-drawn wagon; Jeep and plantation trailer hunts are available upon request
- Overnight lodging
- Fully equipped kitchen in cabin
- Six-stand Wobble trap, simulating all types and angles of wild game in flight
- 12-bird privilege (cleaned and packed)
- Transportation to and from the Memphis Airport
- Overnight accommodations for non-hunters
- Gun rental
- Gun shells and hunting/sporting clothes available for purchase
- Hunting license available for purchase
Deposits and Payment
A $200 deposit per hunter is required at the time of booking. Payment of balance is due upon departure. Cash, personal, or business checks, along with major credit cards, are accepted for payment. In the event you would have to cancel your booking date, we must have a 15-DAY NOTICE in advance. We will be glad to work with you to reschedule to other available times to protect your deposit. Rescheduling must be done during the same season the hunt is booked.
Gratuities are appreciated and at the discretion of our guests.