How can we help you plan your hunt?
Full-Day Quail Hunt Without Lodging
Call for prices.
Arrive at the Lodge at 8 a.m. for a hearty breakfast; then warm up to clay birds on the Wobble traps. The morning hunt begins at 9 a.m. Hunters return to the Lodge at noon for a plantation feast. After the lunch break, your guide will take you for the afternoon hunt beginning at 2 p.m. Completing an action-packed hunt, guests may enjoy cocktails and hors d’ oeuvres as their birds are cleaned and packed for departure.
- Full-day quail hunt with guide and dogs
- Horses or mule-drawn wagon; Jeep and plantation trailer hunts are available upon request
- Breakfast, cocktails, and hors d’oeuvres
- Six-stand Wobble trap, simulating all types and angles of wild game in flight
- 12-bird privilege (cleaned and packed)
- Transportation to and from the Memphis Airport
- Gun rental
- Gun shells and hunting/sporting clothes available for purchase
- Hunting license available for purchase
Deposits and Payment
A $200 deposit per hunter is required at the time of booking. Payment of balance is due upon departure. Cash, personal, or business checks, along with major credit cards, are accepted for payment. In the event you would have to cancel your booking date, we must have a 15-DAY NOTICE in advance. We will be glad to work with you to reschedule to other available times to protect your deposit. Rescheduling must be done during the same season the hunt is booked.
Gratuities are appreciated and at the discretion of our guests.